The Health Benefits of Olive Oil January 20 2017
We all know that Olive Oil is a healthy fat, especially extra virgin olive oil. Here are just some of the health benefits of Olive Oil. Use any of the FIVE Olive Oils from World Excellent Products and you’ll realize eating healthy is also delicious. I’ll try not to get too technical.
1. Olive Oil is rich in healthy mono-saturated fats.
2. Olive Oil is full of anti-oxidants. These antioxidants can help fight inflammation and reduce your risk of heart disease.
3. Olive Oil protects against heart disease. It lowers inflammation, improves the function of the lining of the blood vessels and may help prevent unwanted blood clotting.
4. Olive Oil does not cause weight gain or obesity. Eating fat doesn’t make you fat!
5.Olive Oil can be used to promote hair loss. Check out this article from Hair Loss Revolution.
6. The Mediterranean Diet is proven to be one of the healthiest in the world and it uses a lot of Olive Oil.
Check out this healthy recipe using FIVE Olive Oil.
New Year, New Resolutions January 06 2017
Welcome to 2017! With a new year, comes new resolutions. Last year I resolved to be more organized. I’ve gotten better at putting everything in the proper place, but there is still plenty of room for growth in the area of organization. In 2017, I’ve decided to set more concrete goals for myself. I’m going to tell you about them so you can hold me accountable and also cheer me on as I achieve them.
- IMPROVE THE BLOG I’ve been planning to move this blog to a different platform. I dream of a platform where you can sign up to follow the blog and have this wonderful information delivered to your inbox instead of visiting the site to see if there is anything newsworthy happening. I’ll be sure to let you know how to sign up when that happens.
- HIRE AN EMPLOYEE OR AN INTERN Starting my own business has been amazing and I love all aspects of it. Unfortunately, there just isn’t enough time in a day for me to complete everything I want to. I’m ready to see Julie’s Beet reach the next level and to do that I’m going to need some assistance. If you know someone interested in the food/e-commerce world please send them my way. Just a few hours a week would be helpful.
- BE HAPPY! This one isn’t quite as measurable as the first two but you can still help. When you see me out and about remind me to put my smile back on. Being happy is really important for your health and nothing beats a positive outlook on life!
I’m looking forward to see what 2017 brings and I’ll hope you’ll join me for the adventure and the journey.