The Health Benefits of Olive Oil January 20 2017
We all know that Olive Oil is a healthy fat, especially extra virgin olive oil. Here are just some of the health benefits of Olive Oil. Use any of the FIVE Olive Oils from World Excellent Products and you’ll realize eating healthy is also delicious. I’ll try not to get too technical.
1. Olive Oil is rich in healthy mono-saturated fats.
2. Olive Oil is full of anti-oxidants. These antioxidants can help fight inflammation and reduce your risk of heart disease.
3. Olive Oil protects against heart disease. It lowers inflammation, improves the function of the lining of the blood vessels and may help prevent unwanted blood clotting.
4. Olive Oil does not cause weight gain or obesity. Eating fat doesn’t make you fat!
5.Olive Oil can be used to promote hair loss. Check out this article from Hair Loss Revolution.
6. The Mediterranean Diet is proven to be one of the healthiest in the world and it uses a lot of Olive Oil.
Check out this healthy recipe using FIVE Olive Oil.